Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
c.r.y.i.n.g
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 • 5:19 PM • 7 comments



why i love crying? i dont know. maybe crying can relieve my mood. at this moment, i'm in not good mood. im too sad.

y? hmm~ ntah laaa. saia mmg tak ske di marah. mmg dr kecik. kalo kne marah, msty nk nanes. walaupun salah sendiri. saia juga kuat nanes. walau sikit punye hal!

that is my situation now! at this moment!

anyone can teach me how can i be a strong girl? not crying everything have someone scold me? anyone! i try to change it. but i can't.

please accept me like this. i am who i am.

maybe laa i can change it, but it will take a long time.

angin..sampaikan salam kemaafan kepada dia~

i know all this happend because of me. try to hide my sadness, but i crying,crying and crying.

p/s: it's my fault.

[dhiayiedhiayiedhiayiedhiayiedhiayiedhiayie]

Labels:


xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

LobLob Dhia
Hi,im nasha aziz eh? DHIA. 24 Y.O, pendek, hidung kemek! love you if you love me more! enuff fer that



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board

. .
Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : LobLob
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google